cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to relist my unsold auctions in Seller Hub

When I go to Manage Unsold Listings in Seller Hub and try to select the listings that I want to relist none of the buttons on the top (relist, relist as fixed price, etc) work. It doesn't matter if I select 1 item or several (the select all box doesn't work either) all options are greyed out.

I tried signing out and clearing my cookies, I used Chrome and Edge on a PC, Chrome on a tablet and Safari on a phone. I logged into my other Ebay account using Edge on a PC and everything worked perfectly! I signed out of that account and into this one and it still doesn't work. This is been going on for days and it's really annoying to have to relist items individually. Can anyone help me with this?relist.jpg

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Unable to relist my unsold auctions in Seller Hub

I'm also having this same problem. I reported it to CS 7 days ago. They acknowledged it was a problem on their end. Also said I was the first to report it. I'm still waiting for a fix.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Some users seem to be able to use an alternative page for some features:

https://www.ebay.com/mys/unsold

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Thank you. That page did seem to work. I relisted in bulk on that page and then went back to the unsold listing page and it worked there as well. And I was able to delete on my usual page as well. Thank you so much.

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

You are very welcome -- glad to hear that.

Thanks for following up!

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

how are you relisting in bulk from that page? I only get a delete button? 

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

The buttons are no longer greyed out and everything worked for me today!

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Itried your link but only auction items are listed. I am looking to relist Fixed Price Items, can you help?

Message 22 of 22
latest reply