cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit listings

Yesterday afternoon when I tried to submit listings I wasn't able to do so. The "well this is embarrassing" message kept appearing and is still showing this morning when I try to submit listings. 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Hi,  We had the same issue a few days back. We just hit "list it" again and again. It finally went thru. Give it a try. it may work for yu.  Good Luck.  (J.B.)

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Try clearing your browsers cache, cookies and history. If that doesn't do  the trick try a different browser.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

This does not work or help the situation. I just spoke to an eBay agent and they have escalated the issue with IT. They are seeing the same error on their side. So again, trying to clear browsers or use another browser will not fix this situation.

I was told to wait and try later in the day or tomorrow. Not the best answer, but it is what it is

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

im having this issue today....every time i hit list the item goes to drafts...took me three listings to realize this was happening and i tried bulk listing those and i got the server down message...called ebay and when the rep tried he got the same issue....hes reporting it and told me to try later...sigghh guess ill just work on building my draft bank since thats all i can do anyway Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.41.29 AM.png

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Got off chat just now and was told to wait 48-72hrs…just awesome service, right before the Easter long weekend 😤

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Same issue.  I hope the glitches can be resolved quickly.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

After 24 hours I tried a new tactic.

I copied my drafts with pics/info and then deleted the first draft. I did this two more times - each time deleting the oldest. I then restarted my computer and came back to try and RESUME DRAFTS and BINGO! Back in business.

I hope this works for those dealing with the problem since yesterday.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yes, that's working! It's a pain but it's working!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

There is a number of reports by other members seeing eBay server issue error messages. 
Some eBay users may not be affected while others are since eBay has about 200 servers from what I've read googling. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply