cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Shipping Calculator Does Not Match Actual Pricing on Listing

I always have used the eBay Shipping Calculator, and have passed most of the savings on FedEx & UPS packages to the buyer (by choosing "eBay Discounted Rates" in my business shipping settings).  This is a great help for selling larger items, and has been fairly accurate, with no major problems, until now.

Have a package which measures 10 by 9 by 5 inches, and weighs 5 pounds. The calculator quotes the FedEx Ground or Home Delivery (eBay Rate) at $16.08 from Zip Code 85214 to 01011 (Phoenix to Boston). Actual cost on the listing quoted to the buyer is $24.68. UPS rates are quoted on the eBay Calculator at $18.23, and are on the actual listing at $21.03. This includes a $2 handling fee.

It is understood that there are many problems with FedEx at the moment, but UPS rates are also incorrect, so this is an eBay Shipping Calculator issue.

The correct boxes have been checked to enable the discounted rates to customers, but these are not reflected to them. All my "i"s are dotted, and the "t" s crossed. It is of the belief that this may be costing me sales.

Could someone "start a ticket" to address this inaccuracy??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay Shipping Calculator Does Not Match Actual Pricing on Listing

@allkindagoods 

Your post has been skipped over - if you're still having problems, suggest you post this on the Shipping board for input. I don't see any other posts like yours with the same issue.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/bd-p/shipping-returns-db

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 2
latest reply