cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return shipping

Hi All,

I purchased parts from a Seller that stated the parts were for my vehicle, and i even put in all my vehicle info Ebay said parts will fit. When the parts got here they none of the parts fit right they seem like they are for a different model. The issue I'm having is after I purchased i realized they were coming from India and the seller approved the return request, but wants me to find out the shipping cost and they will send me payment to my pay pal obviously I would need the payment before I ship back the parts but is this the safe and right way?

I know the seller is responsible for shipping but i can't get them to send me one and i don't know how to contact Ebay to find out what to do.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Return shipping

They can't provide a shipping label, they have to send you the money to cover the return shipping.

They are asking for your Pay Pal email so they can send you the money to return the items.

Find out how much it's going to cost to return them with full tracking, then let the seller know so they can send you the money.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 2
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: