cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please highlight the change(s) to the User Agreement

I saw the box with the text

Important eBay User Agreement Update

and some verbage about sales tax collection.

I clicked on the accompanying link and saw the whole updated user agreement.  It would have been MOST helpful if the changes had been highlighted (and explained, with examples).

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI!  So sorry for the delay, and thanks so much for the feedback.  We will look to do that in the future.

Thanks much,

Kristi

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Why has the moderator removed my post about this update not meeting the 30 day notification requirement in the TOS? Is it because it did not, and the one with the most lawyers wins?

@Anonymous wrote:

HI!  So sorry for the delay, and thanks so much for the feedback.  We will look to do that in the future.

Thanks much,

Kristi

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@puredesignhome 

Don't feel bad...I just received it in my ebay messages and my personal email late on September 4. Guess it was to go hand in hand with this Fall Update announced for Sept 4 or whatever they are calling it. No 30 day notice. Good Luck. But you are right, however. 30 day notice, not almost same day. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@puredesignhome 

Sorry, and also received another notice in my personal email (not ebay messages) at 2:46 today which is Friday 9/6. And it says "changes as of today, August 30" when today is September 6. Go figure. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply