cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search only items with EAN/barcode filled on "item specifics" ? Possible with "aspectFilter" ?

Hello,

I'm trying to do a search on items but I'm only interested in items where the EAN field has been filled by the seller.

Currently the only way i have to do this is to issue a SEARCH query and then execute a "getItem" for each item to get check if the EAN field was filled and possibly get it's value.

This isn't very efficient for me tough as it would be a lot faster if i could get the barcode/EAN on the search result itself.

For instance sometimes i have to do a SEARCH, get 100 results, then execute 100 more queries to possibly get the barcode which basically results in 101 queries.

Ideally i would just do 1 search and get the barcode all together and avoid the extra 100 queries.

Is that possible somehow?

I understand the EAN is provided inside of the "localizedAspects" when i execute the "getItem" but i can't find a way of obtaining that value directly on the search result.

More over i could ignore a lot of the fields on the search result to save on bandwidth but i also can't find a way of filtering the properties returned.

Thanks advance for your clarification/help! It's really appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0