cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

Have a buyer who says her item did not arrive tracking number says it did . eBay said I was not responsible the case was closed in my favor    A week later same buyer opens a case again same item  same buyer now she wants a refund   E bag wants me to send her a postage sticker to mail back item she has no item …  I did not say I would refund  I don’t know if she  received the item or not….tracking shows every move from start to finish  that  the item arrived…..i keep trying to tell everyone  and have eBay step  in she has nothing  to mail  …  she says on the same day  my box arrived she got a box from some one  else not…. hers and not from me …..tracking number  was not mine …   So maybe   she is  mailing the box to me  … that box has nothing to do with me      I know all this is crazy and hard to follow   She just wants a refund     I don’t think I should be responsible for an item that arrived with my tracking numbers 
   Help guide me if you can  ……want help from eBay….

high dollar item insurance will not pay either  because showed it arrived 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Need Help

@rp6912 

Buyers are able to file Return Requests after the Refund Request has been closed.

You say that tracking shows the item was delivered, so she DOES have something to return. They needed to provide a picture of the item received, did they do that?.

If Ebay says to provide prepaid return shipping label, you must do so in order for the buyer to return it for a refund.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply