cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once again, Another Dishonest Drop Shipper, And EBAY allows them get away with it.

Buyer opens acct on feb 24th 2024,  Has over 125 Purchase in the last 30 days,  Its truly obvious that this is being done, all signs lead to it.   Of course now they are returning items  - even stated as buyer remorse, and EBAY once again put the screws to us,  And allow them to process returns,   and will not help us

I think after 22 years its getting close to say goodbye to this DUMP !!!   Facebook Market place &    Amazon, is our go to at this point,  do triple the volume on new items, only wanted to use DUMP BAY for used and antique items,  But it looks  like its time to move on,.  Let some other suckers Fall into the HOLE of not protecting honest sellers, and keep on taking care of the DIRT BAGS that are here to ROB, CHEAT and STEAL.  !!  Great Format we have here !!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Once again, Another Dishonest Drop Shipper, And EBAY allows them get away with it.

@518shoppingandsportcards 

You have a 30 day return policy, so I'm unclear on the problem. Since the buyer pays the return shipping, returns are costing him money. I don't see hows the buyer is robbing, cheating, and stealing from you.

inceptions_0-1713123650214.png

If you have had multiple returns from the same buyer and don't want to do business with him anymore, add him to your blocked buyer list:

https://www.ebay.com/bmgt/buyerrequirements

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Once again, Another Dishonest Drop Shipper, And EBAY allows them get away with it.

Your listings state that you offer 30-day returns. 

You have to honor that.

You do have “buyer pays return shipping,” so the buyer should be paying for the return postage, but you cannot refuse the return outright. 

CONSERVITVS  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay member since: 1996

Message 3 of 3
latest reply