cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

I returned a item the following day why haven't I received refund?I get emails saying to do by Dec 19th  I returned it Day after I got it

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Returns

@benjamszym_0 

If you filed an Ebay Return Request and used the shipping label that was provided, the seller has 2 business days to issue a refund from the day the returned item was delivered.

If you did not receive a refund, you can go back to your Return Request and ask Ebay to step in to help you get your refund.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/ask-ebay-step-help-buyers...

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I waz un aware of a code I just mailed it back useing the sellers adress on the box ?what do I do please help ?I sent it back weeks ago I need the refund waz expensive 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@benjamszym_0 

If you  do not have any type of tracking information such as tracking #, etc., then it is now just between you and the seller. Ebay cannot help you unless you can prove through tracking that the returned item was delivered to the seller.

*lady*madonna*

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have the receipt and tracking .but I cannot find what you showed me to look up.it clicks on purchases then that's it there's no options

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@benjamszym_0 wrote:

I have the receipt and tracking .but I cannot find what you showed me to look up.it clicks on purchases then that's it there's no options

@benjamszym_0 

Go to your Purchase History. >> https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/purchase

Find the item.

Click on "View request details"

• Select the shipping carrier from the dropdown list. If you select Other, enter the carrier name.
  • Enter the tracking number.
  • Select Mark as sent.

*lady*madonna*

Message 6 of 6
latest reply