cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little guys I don't want to sell to them what can I do

Message 1 of 159
latest reply
158 REPLIES 158

Re: Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell

@gloryglorygifts wrote:

Just remember, the TRS were also once "little guys." 

Besides, there are no privileges when we buy something and the perks when selling are nothing to brag about. 

You don't have to be a big or large seller to qualify for TRS.  Lots of us are still "little guys".

Becoming a Top Rated Seller indicates that you consistently deliver outstanding customer service; it also makes you eligible to receive a prominent Top Rated Plus seal on qualifying listings.

To become a Top Rated Seller, you must meet the following guidelines:

• An eBay account that’s been active for at least 90 days.
  • 100 or more transactions and $1,000 in sales during the last 12 months with US buyers.
  • A transaction defect rate less than or equal to 0.5%, with three or fewer defects from unique buyers.
  • Cases closed without seller resolution less than or equal to 0.3%, and two or fewer cases.
  • A late shipment rate less than or equal to 3%, and five or fewer late shipments.
  • Tracking uploaded within your stated handling time, and carrier validation for 95% of transactions to US buyers.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 151 of 159
latest reply

Re: Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell

Why not direct that at the OP that said, "that they are widely abusing [TRS] unfortunately hurting the little guys".  

My point was and continues to be that EVERYONE on here started somewhere and it isn't cool to discriminate.  

Message 152 of 159
latest reply

It's not uncommon to see someone like you on the boards....

pretty hard to end a thread when people like you keep posting false information and not informed thinking they are.try reading more  and you... would/should  see the failings in what you have said assumed to be the situation  the my case.

buyer violated  sooo many policys.

you would know that if you read more.

Message 153 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog wrote:

pretty hard to end a thread when people like you keep posting false information and not informed thinking they are.try reading more  and you... would/should  see the failings in what you have said assumed to be the situation  the my case.

lol uh-huh sure, everyone posted wrong info, even ebay, only you have it correct. 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 154 of 159
latest reply

@nuclearomen wrote:

@rockhounddog wrote:

lol uh-huh sure, everyone posted wrong info, even ebay, only you have it correct. 

Yet they can't or won't post any links to those policies.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 155 of 159
latest reply

not everyone...just many

Message 156 of 159
latest reply

This thread reminds me of this:

9WDRZCR.gif

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 157 of 159
latest reply

I did..many times 

Is there a problem that you have?

I am here to help if you need fixing.

Message 158 of 159
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This discussion has gotten a bit heated. Please remember that, while it is fine to disagree with others, discussion should always remain friendly and respectful as required by the Community Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Message 159 of 159
latest reply