cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many of ebay sellers like using EIS and do you find it worthy of using?

Hi1 I have read and seen stories on here about selling internationally. I am able to use EIS if I want to, but I'm not sure if it is something I should do? We are downsizing our belongings and getting ready to list many things. Before I do, I wanted to get some opinions to help with my decision. 

We have wonderful people that use this forum. I know you will steer me in the right direction. I appreciate the help & look forward to reading the posts.

Blessings to all. Happy Selling & Buying!  

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: How many of ebay sellers like using EIS and do you find it worthy of using?

From someone who has used it extensively (we get orders through the eIS several times a week minimum), we love it!  It's completely hands off once it's delivered to their facility, they take care of any problems, we keep the sale no matter what.  We've only had a few customers get unhappy with their delivery, usually due to lateness, though one was damaged, but in all cases eBay took care of them, and only once did they try to leave negative feedback, I believe, which was promptly removed.  I highly recommend the program overall!

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

I would never sell anything outside of the US without it.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I honestly was not trying to put you off of it as I do think that it has some good benefits for sellers, especially those that don't want to ship outside of the US on their own.  Keep in mind that when people mention any problems on here, they may be in the minority as people are more likely to post about problems than about the good things.  You might want to revisit it in a couple of months as they will hopefully have worked out their organizational problems at the hub.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

You helped me with the shipping end of it. I have had concerns about the hub itself. Shipping delays etc. The people on here that state their problems are not what deter me. I tend to read between the lines and there are 2 sides to every story. I just dont want people being charge mor money than needs to be. It seems to me that using the hub, more charges are added than deem necessary. I was thinking of what several people said on my post that they ship internationally without using the EIS. I was wanting to start out with a few countries. I have had people suggest where you live and UK is a nice way to start. I sell a lot more things than just toys. It's our stuff that we are down sizing. Time to declutter 🙂  I am so sorry that you felt that way. I am so appreciative for all the wonderful sellers on here. That's why I love these discussion boards. Blessings always to you and everyone else on here. 

Message 19 of 19
latest reply