cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How did they get my address wrong?

Has this ever happened to anyone and just how?

I bought nine shopkins sets from toysrus on here (they have their own account here and their own ebay store here) and I saw they had been delivered so I checked the front door and the back door and nothing. No box. I checked the shipping status and guesswhat, they had the wrong state listed and the wrong zipcode. they ahd the town right but not the state and there is no such thing as Portland, Washington but yet it said it got delivered there. I paid with paypal and I do have the right state and zip code listed. Just how did they make this mistake by putting in the wrong state and wrong zipcode? The zipcode they used was a Vancounver, Washington one. Just how did they make this error? 

I sent toyrus a message saying I either want a refund or my items reshipped since they messed up the address. Either they did or the shipping company did. 

Has this happened to anyone? Just how does this mixup happen when they put in the wrong state and zipcode? I know i didn't make this error because I have my correct address listed on my paypal account and I even double checked. So either the store did the error or the shipping company did. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: How did they get my address wrong?

Tht store/company is not well thought of here.  Their FB is uaually horrendous and is often 'scrubbed' clean of the bad.  They most likely messed up your order and will never admit it.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply