cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my shipping label totals ZERO on my financial statement??

So I printed out my financial statements for January, February and March and under the transaction summary I had totals for my shipping labels. Since then, the shipping totals are ZERO, except for August when I used UPS for a couple of items and that showed up under shipping labels, but the other 99% of my shipping labels for USPS which adds up to $388 does not show up under shipping labels. Can anyone tell me why it constantly says zero now under the shipping label category on my transaction summary from my financial statement. What am I missing? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for your help. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why are my shipping label totals ZERO on my financial statement??

Yup the USPS first class shipping labels do not show up on here.  I have yet to find a report where it shows.  Only on your seller summary overview page does it show up.  It's really lame. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Update.  Found out from the eBay tax person that only shipping labels purchased with "available funds" will show up on your shipping labels report.  Any labels purchased through Paypal or other methods will not show up here.  So you will have to run a separate paypal report (or other shipping platform report) as well.  Then add the two together.  That way your ebay seller page overview shipping amount should match up fairly closely.   

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Go to the summary page. type in a custom comparison 1/1/23 to 12/31/23. compare this this to the same time frame in 2022. Walah ! you now have your shipping label expenses for all of 2023.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@pegasus32 

Did you look at the date of this thread? It's 2 yrs old.I'm  sure the person you've replied to has their issue figured out by now. Lol 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply